Dear Beta Testers,
The developers of the Wargaming Developer Partner Program are pleased to inform you that our service was updated on 17th February.
The following methods for World of Tanks were updated:
- Added a list of achievements method to the encyclopedia.
- Added a new format to the player’s achievements list.
- Updated the achievements section in the method for a player’s personal data.
- Updated the tank gun list in the encyclopedia with information regarding anti-tank guns.
- Fixed the field “province_id” in the clan’s provinces method.
- Fixed the bug with special symbols in the clan details method.
- Added a Korean localisation to all methods that support localised fields.
The following changes have been made in accordance with the Deprecated Features document:
- In the player’s ratings method of World of Tanks API all fields have now been reset to zero or zero values. In order to get information about the rating, please use the corresponding rating methods.
Since the introduction of a new player’s achievements method, the fields of achievement block in the player’s personal data method will be reset to zero and then deleted. Please note that information about future changes of this kind is collected in the document, Deprecated Features.
Let’s work together on the Wargaming Developer Partner Program!