Dear Beta Testers,
We are happy to announce that out Wargaming Public API was updated to a new version.
Here are the most important changes of this update:
API World of Tanks.
Added a new Encyclopedia information method.
The Player's ratings (account/ratings) method was turned off as deprecated.
A number of methods have been supplemented with the following new fields:
- clan_id, statistics.max_damage, client_language to the Player personal data method;
- max_series to the Player`s achievements method;
- series and max_series to the Vehicle achievements method;
- statistics.historical to the Player personal data method;
- section_i18n to the Achievements method;
- map_url to the Maps method.
The following deprecated data fields were set to null:
The following deprecated data fields were deleted:
The following methods have been changed/updated:
- added a new optional type parameter to the List of players method;
- added a new optional account_id parameter to the Dates with available ratings method;
- added a new optional tank_id parameter to the Guns method;
- added a new optional page_no parameter to the Clans method;
- the List of players method's search algorhytm was reworked. Please note that you can use a "type=exact" or "limit=1" parameter to get an exact match when executing a username search;
- the in_garage field of the Vehicle statistics method now requires a valid access_token for each particular account;
- The Top clans by victory points method's victory_points_turn_delta field was marked as deprecated;
- Added a mandatory request confirmation in the OpenID login method.
The following methods were marked as deprecated
- clan/battles was marked as deprecated, please use globalwar/battles instead;
- clan/victorypointshistory was marked as deprecated, please use globalwar/victorypointshistory instead;
Let’s continue our work on the Wargaming Developer Partner Program!