Dear Beta Testers,
The Developer Partner Program has been updated on 13th May! The service now includes many new features and improvements.
Full details of the changes and additions are detailed below:
Updates to World of Warplanes API
Added Encyclopedia API methods:
- Information about Encyclopedia
A number of methods have been supplemented with the following new fields:
- Player personal data method – field added: global_rating, last_battle_time, logout_at, cbt_games_played, client_language,statistics.damage_dealt.fire, statistics.damage_dealt.ramming
- Player's aircraft method – field added: in_garage, in_garage_updated
- Aircraft details method. – field added: next_planes, prev_planes
- Tech Tree method – field added: modules.next_plane_id, modules.parent_id, modules.incompatible_modules, modules.count,modules.bind_id
- Configuration method – field added: turret.bullet_velocity, turret.caliber, turret.dps, turret.mass, turret.rpm, turret.weapon_count
- Calculation of specifications method – field added: slots.slot_name_i18n
- Player ratings method – field added: survived_ratio
The following method parameters have been changed:
- Dates with available ratings method – optional parameter added: account_id
- Tech Tree method - added possibility to set several plane_id (maximum 100)
- Calculation of specifications method – optional parameter added: bind_id (Please note: bind_id could be taken from the Tech Tree method)
The following methods have been changed/updated:
- In Player personal data method: achievements.achievement_id field is now reset to zero. Please use the achievements.name field instead.
- In the Player personal data method: private.account_type, private.account_type_i18n fields are now marked as removable
- In the Aircraft details method: short_name_18n field is now marked as removable. Please use the short_name_i18n field instead.
- In the Tech Tree method: modules.conflicts field is now marked as removable. Please use the modules.incompatible_modules field instead.
- In the Tech Tree method: modules.parent field is now marked as removable. Please use the modules.parent_id field instead.
- In the Characteristics Calculation method: slots.slot_name field is now marked as removable Please use the slots.slot_name_i18n field instead.
Let’s continue our work on the Wargaming Developer Partner Program!