Dear Beta Testers,
The developers of the Wargaming Developer Partner Program are pleased to inform you that our service has been updated on 9th April.
Here’s a handy list of changes and new features.
We added a long-awaited block of methods for vehicles:
- Vehicle statistics that provide detailed information on each vehicle in the Garage.
Vehicle achievements that provide information about achievements received while using the particular vehicle. We added a brand new block of methods dedicated to Clan Wars:
A list of maps in Clan Wars
- A list of provinces that contain a particular map in Clan Wars
- A list of the clans engaged in Clan Wars
- A list of tournaments on the Global Map
- A list of the top 100 clans in terms of the following criteria: battles, victories and provinces owned on the Global Map
- Information about Fame Points obtained on the Global Map
Information about the global rating, the time of the last battle and the end time of the last game session has been added to the Player’s personal data method. The list of achievements has been updated. Now it exactly reflects the information that is seen in the game.
A number of methods have been supplemented with additional fields:
- Personal Ratings method – parameters added: «Base capture points», «Survive ratio» and «Global rating».
- Clan Member method – field added: "account_id".
- Encyclopedia List of Vehicles method – field added: "is_premium".
- Clan Battles, Top Clans by Victory Points and Clan Victory Points Log methods – optional parameter added: "map_id".
- Top Clans by Victory Points method – field added: "abbreviation".
An error with sending the parameter "redirect_uri" in unicode in OpenId login method was fixed.
Let’s work together on the Wargaming Developer Partner Program!