Dear Beta Testers!
The developers of the Wargaming Developer Partner Program (WG DPP) are once again pleased to inform you of further updates to the service!
The newly implemented features are as follows:
- Added advanced statistics about destroyed enemies to the overall user profile.
- Added information about marks on gun barrels.
- Updated methods with localizations of related information.
- Extended the part of methods for optimization of requests to Application Programming Interface (API). Work in this direction is in progress.
New changes, which could affect the performance of the apps:
- Switched off the ability of to getting access tokens (access_token) when using the value “demo” for the parameter “application_id” in the method “Entrance via OpenID.” All access tokens that were given earlier for the “demo” application, have been reset to zero.
- Removed the fields - “victorypointshistory.factor” and “victorypointshistory.turn_id” in the method “Clan victory points crediting history” (globalwar/victorypointshistory).
- Removed the method - “Clan victory points crediting history” (clan/victorypointshistory).
- Removed the method - “Clan battles” (clan/battles).
Stay tuned for more news and updates. Let’s continue to work together on the WG DPP!